What are the benefits of chatbot automation?
Chatbot technology using conversational AI can augment your customer experience by handling many routine inquiries, leaving your human workforce to focus on the more challenging interactions and higher-value work. In addition, chatbot algorithms always offer the opportunity for human intervention, providing a more positive customer experience. Here are some ways your organization can benefit from chatbot automation using RPA.
Who benefits from chatbot automation?
RPA chatbots provide benefits throughout the organization for front-office and back-office operations, streamlining repetitive tasks with 100% accuracy, and improving business operations with machine learning.
TaskUs crushes AHT goals and improves customer satisfaction with Automation 360 & AARI
“Within one month, we developed and deployed AARI and quickly demonstrated value by simplifying tasks for our frontline and efficiency gains for our clients.”
- Manish Pandya, SVP of Digital Transformation, TaskUs
increase in ticket processing efficiency reducing defects
improvement over average handle time (AHT) target
How RPA chatbot can help your Business?
Imagine what your workforce could accomplish if they could all focus on higher-value work, rather than essential but time-consuming, repetitive tasks? RPA chatbots with machine learning and intelligent automation can optimize the user experience and interface and streamline business processes.
Chatbot technology can lower costs, provide positive human interactions, and streamline customer communications.
- Omnichannel software robots serve multiple customers simultaneously no matter how they connect.
- Monitor systems, analyze requests, and alert support teams to be proactive rather than reactive.
- A virtual assistant provides faster response and resolution to support tickets, creating positive customer interactions.
- Use RPA to analyze tickets, tag tickets, measure performance, identify areas for improvement.
- RPA customizes the support system and integrates it into apps like Salesforce, Slack, and sales workflows.
- Bots reduce access to private data, create audit trails and compliance without increased time and resources.
Completing Transactional HR Services
- RPA chatbots can screen recruits, schedule interviews and request references.
- RPA bots with intelligent automation can interact with any enterprise or legacy system to retrieve information on demand.
- Complete routine employee onboarding efficiently to provide a positive employee experience from day 1.
- Chatbots can handle everyday benefits activities such as enrollments and statement inquiries.
- Chatbots can make employee information changes across multiple programs and systems with one click.
- Monitor PTO/sick time, promotion, organizational change, tax form generation, payroll audit, reconciliation.
- 24/7/365 customer support, giving the feeling of live communication no matter what time it is.
- Deliver on customer needs with chatbots built to satisfy specific goals (reset password, check my order status)
- Personalize customer journeys, provide shopping advice, assist with order placement
- Provide supporting or additional content when customers are shopping
- Reduce errors and customer frustration
- Provides a friendly, approachable personality to connect with
Collecting Customer Feedback
- Solicit customer feedback after interactions for continuous improvement.
- Chatbots with NLP can ask follow-up questions to gain better understanding of customer responses.
- RPA with intelligent automation can personalize “thank you” or “we’re sorry” coupons and discounts.
- RPA extracts more information than “rate from 1-5” and provides the opportunity to fix a problem immediately.
- Issues can be flagged and escalated for human intervention and resolution immediately.
- Chatbots gather meaningful analytics for business improvement, marketing and training opportunities.
What to look for in an RPA chatbot provider?
It’s essential to understand your goals when adding chatbots with intelligent automation. How do you want to integrate robotic processing automation into your organization? What is the best use for intelligent automation, and what immediate, short, and long-term benefits can you derive?
When evaluating RPA chatbots and automation solutions, one of the key points to consider is simplicity. How hard is it to deploy, code and scale your automation solution? Can it integrate easily into your customer and employee touchpoints?
Another consideration is whether it has multilingual capabilities and how accurate those capabilities are. While bots can run using Google Translate, its inaccuracies can be a liability. Make sure you understand where the translation libraries are sourced.
How to get started with RPA chatbot provider?
See how Automation Anywhere Robotic Interface (AARI) can assist you at every step of the way, making your chatbots work harder for your business. You can work with our experts to build a point of concept on how RPA might be useful throughout your business.