Transform your operating model.
A Connected, Intelligent Platform.
A single, AI-powered platform from discovery to orchestration, governance, and more.
Embedded into Your Technology and Teams.
Connectors for core systems and apps, and automation embedded where your teams work.
Trusted to Scale.
Accelerate innovation with a cloud-native architecture and ecosystem for success.
With a complete and intelligent platform.
The Automation Success Platform accelerates transformation with flexible cloud-native automation supported by a global member community and partner ecosystem.
Automate with the most robust, trusted, automation solution.
Powering more of the world’s automations in the cloud than any other platform.
The #1 cloud-native intelligent automation platform empowering speed, innovation and flexibility for our customers. A microservices architecture enables you to adopt ongoing innovations at your own pace.
Deploy on our cloud or your own, such as AWS, GCP, or Azure, for the full SaaS experience with instant access to the complete platform, always up to date, secure, and with zero infrastructure to maintain.
Deployment options that fit you.
Choose public cloud, private cloud, hybrid or on-premise deployment with the same access to control and manage all things automation.
Secure and reliable automation.
99.9% availability and enterprise-class defense-in-depth security standards including Soc1, Soc2 and HITRUST.
Powering the world’s leading companies with intelligent automation.
What will you automate?
- Finance &
- Sales &
Automation success goes beyond technology.
Access support for your entire automation journey, ranging from do-it-yourself training, to community expertise from 1M+ automation professionals, to a global partner ecosystem.
Fast track your journey to automation success with the Automation Pathfinder Program.
Join the Automation Pathfinder Program to kickstart your digital workforce, accelerate and expand the business impact of your automation program, and learn how to scale automation enterprise-wide.
Building bots? Access everything you need in our developer community.
Get your hands on the latest tools and useful resources for RPA developers, solution architects, product managers, RPA practitioners, and experts — all available and at your service in our Developer Community.
Partners in delivering the future of work.
Explore our global partners network to harness expert skills and experience, tap into a wellspring of deep technical and implementation knowledge, and access the largest network of RPA training experts.
Connect with the fastest-growing RPA and intelligent automation network in the world.
Meet our global community of automation changemakers. A-People is your opportunity to connect, learn, share, and advance automation—no matter your automation experience.
Advance to the next level of automation expertise with on-demand training.
Learn RPA and intelligent automation skills and get certified with expert-delivered, on-demand training on the Automation Success Platform.
Need help? We’re here to support every step of your automation journey.
We’re here to help connect you with the right tools and support to overcome automation barriers and accelerate your automation journey. Just say the word.
Frequently Asked Questions
Intelligent Automation combines two powers: automation and artificial intelligence (AI). Think of it as combining AI's brainpower with automation's muscle. It integrates technologies like machine learning, natural language processing, and cognitive computing with traditional automation tools. This results in systems that can almost think and act like humans, handling tasks that are complex and need a bit of brainwork. They're not just following instructions; they're adapting, learning, and even getting smarter as they go.
An Intelligent Automation platform provides a unified approach to optimizing enterprise operations designed to streamline various tasks, processes, or workflows in a business or organizational setting, taking repetitive or complex tasks off your plate. You can create, deploy, and manage automated sequences where things like data entry, replying to emails, or even running customer service operations and supply chain management happen almost by themselves.
Automation Anywhere’s Automation Success Platform is a recognized leader in Intelligent Automation. The Automation Success Platform responsibly delivers AI-powered automation across every team, system, and process to accelerate enterprises, drastically enhancing business efficiency.
The possibilities of Intelligent Automation (AI in automation) are limitless. Automation and AI can enhance business efficiency, minimize human errors, and facilitate scalable growth. Some common applications include:
- Executing more complex processes seamlessly across systems with consistency and speed.
- Unveiling advanced data insights buried deep in documents and systems.
- Adapting effortlessly to workload fluctuations, enabling businesses to scale operations up or down as needed.
You might be surprised at just how versatile automation software is, capable of streamlining a wide array of processes across various domains. Processes that are time-intensive, repetitive, and involve a lot of data are often good use cases for automation.
Automation + generative AI use cases:
- Personalized customer service
- Complaint resolution
- Order lookup email triage
- Customer inquiry sentiment analysis
- Global L1 triage
- Quote creation
- Revolutionizing finance and accounting outcomes
- Invoice processing
- Risk-based audit review
- Fraud detection analysis
- Expense management
- Compliance reporting
- Elevating supply chain efficiency
- Inventory management
- Bill of lading (B/L) management
- Transaction disputes
- Quality management
- Supplier management
- Optimizing human resources
- Recruitment and onboarding
- Employee self-service
- Performance management
- Training and development
- Actuarial analysis and pricing
- Advancing IT and technology
- IT helpdesk L1 triage
- IT ticket response
- Threat detection analysis
- Asset management
- Network and system monitoring
- Streamlining operations for top efficiency
- Competitive market research and analysis
- Contract management
- Cross-department approvals
- Compliance and governance
- Document review
This is not an exhaustive list. Complex processes and workflows can be automated through Intelligent Automation—the sky is truly the limit.
Different Intelligent Automation platforms boast various tools to identify, transform, and scale business processes. Some notable features to look for when selecting an Intelligent Automation platform include:
- Robotic process automation (RPA): RPA is a feature that allows for the automation of high-volume, repeatable tasks that previously required manual processing.
- Process discovery: Using advanced AI and computer vision, process discovery features enable you to securely gain detailed insights into your business workflows, pinpointing optimization and automation opportunities for enhanced ROI.
- Artificial intelligence (AI): AI greatly enhances an automation platform’s capabilities. This can include machine learning algorithms to improve the efficiency of automation, natural language processing, generative AI, and more.
- Document processing: Extract information from any business document automatically to enable end-to-end business process automation.
- Governance and security: Leading Intelligent Automation platforms have robust measures to ensure their software doesn’t abuse their ability to access systems, protecting the integrity and security of critical applications and data.
- Process orchestration: Optimize intricate, cross-departmental workflows by coordinating and managing tasks to improve efficiency and accuracy.
- Cloud-native: Being cloud-native, not just cloud-compatible, offers scalable and reliable experiences without the complexity of managing on-premise infrastructure.
Intelligent Automation platforms work by integrating various technologies to automate and optimize business processes, aiming to enhance operational efficiency, reduce errors, and enable organizations to adapt to changing business requirements.
Here's a high-level overview of how the Automation Success Platform helps you streamline operations:
- Discover: Utilizing machine learning and AI, Automation Anywhere identifies business processes that are ripe for automation by analyzing how individuals perform tasks.
- Automate: In our web-based Automation Workspace, you have the power to leverage AI, RPA, APIs, and process orchestration capabilities to seamlessly create, upload, and deploy automations.
- Scale: Scaling your automation efforts requires optimizing your teams, talent, and operating model. As your automation partner, Automation Anywhere supports your efforts to fuel your program and people for growth. This includes training, documentation support, monitoring and metrics, and more.
Choosing the right Intelligent Automation software for your needs depends on a variety of factors. Start by identifying the tasks or processes you want to automate. Are they simple, repetitive tasks or more complex workflows? Understanding what you need to automate will guide you toward the right choice. You’ll also want to make sure the Intelligent Automation software integrates well with the tools and systems you already use. It's crucial for it to work seamlessly with your existing infrastructure.
Next, consider which features are important to you—not only now but as your automation program scales. Some factors to consider include:
- Ease of use
- Features and capabilities
- Security and compliance
- Support and training
- Vendor reputation
Almost any team within an organization can benefit from using an Intelligent Automation platform. IT teams, human resources, finance and accounting, sales and marketing, customer service, and operations are just a few examples.
Any team that has repetitive, time-consuming tasks can benefit from Intelligent Automation.
This is the Automation Success Platform, your new system of work, combining the power of automation and AI across every team, system, and process. This platform empowers you with Intelligent Automation, so you can achieve the growth, cost savings, and innovation you need to get ahead of your competition.
- Connected: Build and execute AI-powered automations on a complete platform that connects across all of your applications—from systems of engagement to systems of record, so you can break down technology and process silos.
- Accelerated: Get to ROI faster with out-of-the-box templates and a best-in-class experience for automation creators and business users.
- Open: The Automation Success Platform has been architected as the most modern, open, cloud-native automation platform in the market, leveraging best-of-breed LLMs to best suit your use case.
- Trusted: We give you built-in governance and guardrails for what your users can and can’t do with AI, keeping your company and customer data secure across every automation.
An Intelligent Automation platform enhances team productivity by automating repetitive tasks, optimizing workflows, and streamlining data processing. Through the integration of technologies like artificial intelligence and robotic process automation, these platforms reduce manual effort, minimize errors, and provide timely insights for informed decision-making. By facilitating 24/7 operations, prioritizing tasks, and ensuring seamless integration with existing systems, Intelligent Automation saves time and allows teams to focus on more strategic aspects of their work.