What are the benefits of automated employee training?
By using LMS and Robotic Process Automation (RPA) you can replace the many time—consuming, repetitive tasks related to corporate training. The HR manager can deliver training content in surveys, a webinar, quizzes, and even provide a first look at company culture without taking up a large portion of their valuable time. They enhance the learning process, too, since online training allows each person to learn at their own pace.
Who benefits from automated employee training?
The advantages and benefits of automated employee training programs are noticeable throughout the organization and beyond. Employees will start new positions feeling better prepared and ready to take on complex or challenging tasks.
NGA Human Resources taps into full automation potential with Automation Anywhere RPA
"RPA has opened up people's imagination for new possibilities of how things can be done"
— Director of Automation
RPA reduction in virtual machines
Processes migrated to RPA
hours saved annually
How LMS and automated employee development can help your business
LMSs are highly flexible and beneficial programs everyone can use. These systems deliver information to individuals only when it's needed, rather than in large batches. As a result, you avoid information overload and improve learning, but this technology is so much more than just a training program. The result is a comprehensive knowledge base, feedback system, troubleshooting guide, and catalyst for change throughout an organization.
Employee Onboarding Automation
- Deliver process, product, service, and company information
- Automatically collect employee information and update HR software
- Identify skills and natural talent
- Deliver communications
- Bring in-person and remote teams together
- Gather word performance data
Automated Customer Service Programs
- Use process documents for ongoing guidance
- Chatbots and AI can walk agents through processes
- Make documents available for instant access to customers
- Identify inefficient or flawed processes
- Use customer feedback to improve training programs
- Assess performance and provide tips for improvement
Employee Development Automation
- Design learning goals and plans
- Set up self-directed learning programs
- Identify hidden talents and skills
- Deliver assessments and collect feedback
- Identify trigger points that lead to job abandonment
- Stay compliant with refresher courses and certifications
Product Management and Service Delivery Automation
- Share information about changes to services or products
- Expand with ease by automating education
- Deliver notifications about deadlines, changes, and meetings
- Collect feedback and suggestions for improvements
- Enhance mentorship programs
- Deliver messages of recognition and achievements
What to look for in employee training automation programs
Automation software for employee development needs to be flexible. Quality employee training programs should be available to all employees regardless of their location. It should work with the software and websites you already use—whether that software is Workday or Slack, brand new or legacy,— and it needs to scale as quickly as you need it to. That's a long list of requirements, but that's what makes Automation Anywhere superior.
In fact, that’s one of the benefits of Automation Anywhere’s cloud-native RPA platform; it’s a cloud-based Digital Workforce. Implement automation where you need it, when you need it, in specific departments or throughout the organization. You never have to wonder if it will play nice with other programs.It works out of the box in many situations—a single automation platform that can do almost any task and meet all your automation needs.
How to get started with automated employee training software
Getting started with RPA and Automation Anywhere is as easy as signing up for a free trial. You'll have an opportunity to look around and see what bots are truly capable of when it comes to employee training automation and LMS.
If you're unsure of your Digital Workforce needs, you can get answers from one of our automation experts. They will help identify your specific needs, help create a digital transformation plan, and assist you in creating innovative, automated solutions unique to you.