What are the benefits of RPA for IT security?
RPA bots have become quintessential in Enterprise resource planning (ERP) to guarantee security best practices. With artificial intelligence, bots can protect your business from unauthorized digital access. This safeguards your employees, customers, and reputation. With Automation Anywhere, you can rest assured that criminals cannot access sensitive data or employ malware to weaken your enterprise's digital armor.
Who benefits from RPA for IT security?
Nearly every enterprise can benefit from RPA implementation for IT security. From preventing data leakage to stopping your company from becoming the next victim of ransomware, RPA bots identify and prevent the gambit of digital security risks.
"Process Automation makes our lives easier. Implemented thoughtfully, we are more effective and successful at our jobs."
– At Sital, Functional Domain Lead, Smart Automation
IT compliance accuracy
time saved maintaining the employee database
How RPA for IT security can help your business
As your business adapts to the new reality of the digital world, it can be challenging to stay current with security best practices. Bots can be a critical part of cybersecurity strategies, helping to provide 24/7, year-round security coverage and reducing human error that can delay essential security updates. RPA also empowers your team to develop bots unique to your business to protect assets while protecting your customers and employees.
Limit Unauthorized Access
- Reduce the number of privileged access logins
- Increase authentication measures
- Report suspicious activities to IT security
- Safeguard remote workspaces
- Cloud-based RPA security responds quickly
- Prevent human-error related password theft
Remote Orchestration & Cloud-Based RPA Platform
- IT security teams can deploy bots anywhere
- Cybercriminals cannot target physical IT infrastructure
- Responds promptly to disasters
- Lowers RPA security risks
- Safeguards bot credentials
- Reduces risk of security bot code theft
Digital Security Systems for Scaling
- Intelligent bots scale as businesses grow
- RPA predicts security threats associated with increased revenue
- Artificial intelligence allows for securely managed hiring
- Bots fill IT security roles while searching for candidates
- Allow for best data management practices for the future
- OCR maintains limited access to customer & patient information
Employee Created RPA Bots for Security
- Bots tailored to unique company needs
- Unique user-created code makes bots more secure
- RPA reduces repetitive logins
- Empower employees to define and identify security risks
- Bot creation in response to historical and real-life threats
- Less stress on employees with 24/7 bot protection
What to look for in IT security automation
Cybersecurity is one of the most critical investments for 21st-century enterprises. When assessing whether or not an RPA platform offers your company the best protection, you will want to choose a Robotic Process Automation company with an established reputation. Additionally, you want a company that supports your team as they adopt RPA security software and grow.
Because RPA security is strengthened by bot builds tailored to your company's needs, it's essential to empower your team to use and build bots to fit their needs. You may also want to take advantage of IQ bots with robotic artificial intelligence to support your team by observing their day-to-day processes then performing said tasks. In addition, cloud-based RPA prevents physical attacks and decentralizes your cybersecurity digital infrastructure.
Finally, using an RPA platform that scales with your company allows for uninterrupted protection against data breaches, leaks, and malware.
How to get started
You can request a live demonstration to decide better which of Automation Anywhere's RPA tools are best suited for your needs.
Of course, you can also explore the bot store and learn more about how others have integrated RPA into their cybersecurity protocols.