What are the benefits of support ticket system automations?
Customers will instantly move to a competitor if you fail to meet their expectations. You rarely get a second chance. Automating help desk tasks helps get customer questions answered faster. At the same time, automation improves the accuracy of repetitive tasks like ticket assignments, and reduces the chance of someone falling through the cracks. But these aren't the only benefits of adopting intelligent bots, RPA, AARI (Automation Anywhere Robotic Interface) and automation rules.
Who benefits from IT ticketing automations?
Customers and support staff benefit significantly from automated ticketing and customer support systems. Bots can transform IT departments and propel them beyond current KPI and SLA goals, enabling them to take on future challenges with ease.
TaskUs crushes AHT goals and improves ticket processing with Automation 360 & AARI
"Within one month, we developed and deployed AARI and quickly demonstrated value by simplifying tasks for our frontline and efficiency gains for our clients."
– Manish Pandya, SVP of Digital Transformation, TaskUs
Improvement over AHT target
Increase in ticket processing capacity reducing defects
How automated help desk systems can help IT teams
Help desk system automations bring your company's needs together with the needs of your customers in efficient, accurate, and convenient real-time workflows. However, integrating AARI with other automations and departments can significantly extend the benefits of support ticket bots and automated programs.
Internal Communications & Knowledge Bases
- Guide agents during service requests
- Aid in cross-training and cross-department project management
- Streamline with automated ticket routing and escalation
- Adjust SOPs and best practices based on customer experiences
- Adopt proactive incident management strategies using tickets, requests, and complaints
- Identify new opportunities and value-added services
- Better understand how products and services work together
- Identify trends among end-users and other providers
- Find new opportunities and markets
- Assess pricing and sales models
- User-friendly, self-service customer portals as a selling point
- Access to more information and sales pitch ideas
IT and Compliance
- Use various metrics to assess IT Service Level Agreements (SLAs), ITIL standards, and other rules and regulations
- Control access to information
- Audit trails for compliance with feedback loops and automated notifications
- Additional security layers
- Improved ability to prioritize repairs, replacements, and upgrades
- Automated security features such as password resets and verification
Customer Service and Customer Onboarding
- Automate follow-up emails
- Access to knowledge base articles
- Customer tracking and satisfaction measurements
- Automatically send tickets to the correct department
- Proactively learn about new problems before receiving complaints
- Integrate with chatbots and Interactive Voice Response (IVR) for faster complaint registration
What to look for in automated IT and customer support ticket systems
Flexibility, scalability, accessibility, and security are vital features of any quality automated help desk ticketing system. Automation Anywhere's cloud-based RPA offer all these features and more.
As the leading cloud-native end-to-end intelligent automation platform, Automation Anywhere's RPA technology is accessible anywhere and can scale with ease. Automation 360 and AARI work with a variety of custom software, legacy software, APIs, apps, and even web pages, making them easy to integrate with existing processes and systems.
RPA provides powerful options that allow you to create fully customized automated help desk systems. And incorporating bots to complete tasks such as intelligent document processing expands these automations to include more complex processes such as turning miscellaneous documents into structured data and making database updates.
Lastly, there are no significant infrastructure investments needed to get started, either. That means you can start seeing the advantages and considerable ROI right away.
How to get started with help desk software bots and automation
One of the easiest ways to see Automation Anywhere's RPA and automated help desk solutions for yourself is to sign up for a free trial. You will be able to see how the bots work, the many functions available, and even build a bot on your own. No coding experience required.
We also have a team of experienced automation experts who would be happy to provide your team with a demonstration. They will walk you through the various products and options available, answer any questions you have, and even help you design an automation plan.