6 Benefits of Cloud-Native RPA as a Service
In today’s digital world, many organizations are rethinking their existing business models and looking at new ways to stay relevant and ahead of the competition. One of the key trends in gaining a competitive edge in this fast-moving market is accelerating the adoption of digital transformation in all aspects of your business.
Digital transformation requires not only a dramatic shift in mindset, but also a fundamental change in how the business operates and embeds cloud-based and artificial intelligence (AI) technologies within the infrastructure to solve important business problems.
Digital transformation begins with a single click
Cloud-native automation (RPA-as-a-service) with easy-to-use, intelligent automation capabilities to automate and digitize your business processes at scale is a crucial aspect of this digital transformation journey. In fact, according to IDC, “Businesses must be prepared to run high-value processes in the cloud in order to reach levels of agility and scalability necessary to successfully compete in digital economies.”
At Automation Anywhere, we’re all about automating business processes and accelerating digital transformation for our customers. With Automation Anywhere Enterprise A2019, we’re making it extremely easy and intuitive for you to automate business processes.
These automated processes can then be made more sophisticated with the inline scripting tools available in Enterprise A2019. They let developers easily infuse code, such as Python and VBScript, and leverage AI and machine learning (ML) libraries to supercharge bots with advanced capabilities.
How Enterprise A2019 benefits you
The cloud version of Enterprise A2019 offers numerous advantages. Here are six of the most important:
- Lower total cost of ownership (TCO): With Enterprise A2019, Automation Anywhere reduces the barrier to automation by hosting and managing the underlying cloud infrastructure. You no longer have to make huge upfront capex investments to build and maintain your own on-site IT infrastructure.
Instead, you move to a predictable opex model and get started right away. This significantly drives down your total cost of ownership.
- Easy access: Without the need to download and install software on your local machine, you can access the RPA application from virtually anywhere, on any device, with just a web browser and internet connectivity. This allows you to move from an application ownership model to an application access model, further reducing your TCO by eliminating the need to upgrade and maintain local machines.
- Ease of use: Automating a business process is as easy as logging in, clicking, and automating. A highly intuitive modern interface optimized for every user — with features such as built-in product learning, drag-and-drop AI actions, different design views, and more — makes designing automation workflows extremely easy.
- Fast time to value: You no longer need to wait months or years before realizing any value from your initial RPA investment. With Enterprise A2019, you get instant value. You can log in, set up automation, and go live within minutes, giving you immediate return on your investment.
- High scalability: Because Enterprise A2019 is a highly scalable application, you can start small by deploying a few bots and automating some business processes. As more business processes need to be automated, you can easily scale up (to unlimited bots) by deploying additional bots — without having to worry about additional computing resources. Once done automating, you can just as easily scale down by spinning down the bots.
- Business agility: Automation Anywhere updates Enterprise A2019 every four weeks, which means you’ll receive automatic and regular updates to the latest software version. This will help you drive new innovative projects, launch solutions to market faster, and maintain a competitive edge in the marketplace.
A more secure cloud platform
The Enterprise A2019 cloud deployment architecture adopts a privacy-first approach to protect your data and infrastructure. It supports a multitenant architecture to ensure customer data isolation and security. Your data is secured both at rest, using AES 256-bit encryption, and in motion, using TLS 1.2 encryption.
Enterprise A2019 is designed to conform to data privacy requirements, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Additionally, Automation Anywhere Enterprise A2019 conforms to compliance requirements. In fact, we’re the first RPA cloud provider to achieve SOC Type 1 certification. Additional certifications such as EU-US Privacy Shield and Veracode Verified Continuous demonstrate controls to provide confidentiality and integrity standards for information assets.
Your digital transformation journey includes a lot of decisions, but the one decision you won’t have to make is which RPA application to use to automate and digitize your business processes — it’s called Automation Anywhere Enterprise A2019.