The benefits of automating with cloud-native RPA on Google Cloud
A fully-integrated and open intelligent automation platform built on a cloud-native architecture, that includes intelligent document processing, process discovery and analytics.
Fastest way to
deploy and scale
Cloud-native RPA is ready to jump into action the moment you say go, ready to scale as you grow—while delivering RPA to your entire workforce.
Lowest total cost of ownership (TCO)
Dramatically reduce your operating costs on the industry's only RPA platform built for cloud. Google Cloud customers can use their credits to purchase RPA.
Explore how Automation 360 for Google Cloud can accelerate your path to hyperautomation and digital transformation
Get the cloud-native advantage
for scale, efficiency, and digital acceleration
Easily create without code
Build custom applications without code using RPA to talk to and manipulate any app, integrated with fully managed APIs in Apigee, and apply RPA bots to automate any workflows including approvals, audits, and scheduling, or to find and manipulate data from sources such as Google Sheets and Salesforce.
Harness the power of AI and Machine Learning
Access embedded computer vision, natural language processing, and ML to automatically classify, extract, and validate information from any applications or unstructured documents such as XML files, sensor data, emails, and images.
Effortlessly scale and manage cloud RPA
Access embedded computer vision, natural language processing, and ML to automatically classify, extract, and validate information from unstructured documents such as XML files, sensor data, emails, and images.
Connect and enhance
with APIs and more
Combine and customize RPA bots with other technologies—for example, Google Cloud’s NLP API to contextually respond to emails—to create purpose-built bots for specific business use cases.
See what Automation 360 for Google Cloud can do in your industry
- Strengthen KYC/AML by automating data feeds
- Streamline loan origination by automating document processing
- Improve customer service with real-time customer information in a single, unified view
- Streamline claims by fully automating 70% of the claims process
- Automate underwriting with AI-powered bots
- Create a differentiated customer experience with agents and bots to working side-by-side
- Enable real-time visibility with guided human-machine interactions
- Build an agile supply chain by automating manual processes with intelligent bots
- Build an autonomous supply chain by applying RPA, AI, and ML to create a digital twin