IDC predicts that worldwide revenue of cognitive systems and artificial intelligence will increase from $8 billion in 2016 to more than $47 billion by the year 2020. This nearly 500% increase in growth indicates that the next few years will show a surge in the implementation of cognitive technologies, like RPA, and AI systems into enterprise applications and processes. Automation Anywhere, the global leader in enterprise-grade Robotic Process Automation (RPA), today announced its sponsorship and participation in on-stage customer interactions on how RPA is driving transformational business process improvement on an enterprise scale at the RPA and Artificial Intelligence Summit taking place in London, November 30 to December 2.
The event will bring together experts to discuss human workforce augmentation across the front and back-offices, and practical end-user case studies that demonstrate the power of RPA and AI for modern businesses. As the lead sponsor, Automation Anywhere will participate in the following events during the week:
- Bringing robots to life: Achieving best-in-class automation results: On Wednesday, November 30 from 9:30am - 10:00am GMT, Shail Khiyara, CMO of Automation Anywhere, will interview a customer in the telecom industry about how RPA is driving transformational business process improvement on an enterprise scale to solve real world business challenges.
- RPA & AI – The catalyst for digital transformation in the EU banking sector: On Wednesday, November 30 from 2:00pm - 2:30pm GMT, Shail Khiyara will interview with a customer in the banking industry about how creating a Digital Workforce will enhance and drive digital transformation in the EU banking sector.
- Demonstration of enterprise-grade RPA solution: Automation Anywhere will demonstrate how the implementation of its Digital Workforce platform, including RPA, Cognitive technologies and Analytics can help enterprises grow revenue and margins, improve customer satisfaction, and manage compliance risk. Demonstrations will take place in booth #1 for the duration of the event.
Automation Anywhere will also be sponsoring the Robotic Process Automation in Shared Services Summit, December 1-2 in Braselton, Georgia. Stop by booth #3 for demos of Automation Anywhere Enterprise RPA, BotFarm and Bot Insight. For more information on the event, visit: https://rpainsharedservices.iqpc.com/
For more details on the Robotic Process Automation and AI Summit, visit: http://www.rpaandaisummit.com/
Interact with Automation Anywhere
● Visit our website: www.automationanywhere.com
● Follow us on Twitter: @AutomationAnywh
● Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/automation-anywhere
About Automation Anywhere
Automation Anywhere delivers the most comprehensive enterprise-grade RPA platform with built-in cognitive solutions and analytics. Over 500 of the world’s largest brands use the platform to manage and scale their business processes faster, with near-zero error rates, while dramatically reducing operational costs. Based on the belief that people who have more time to create, think and discover build great companies, Automation Anywhere has provided the world’s best RPA and cognitive technology to leading financial services, BPO, healthcare, technology and insurance companies across more than 90 countries for over a decade. For additional information visit www.automationanywhere.com.
Bhava Communications for Automation Anywhere