- Collecting and compiling competitive data from various sources (websites, reports, custom portals) is labor- and time-intensive. And that's not including the effort required to convert everything into a useful format to inform business and marketing strategy.
- Insufficient resources frequently result in a lack of adequate information, hindering effective customer journey analysis, real-time analytics, and decision-making in campaigns.
The automation + generative AI solution.
- Apply automation to gather and prepare all relevant data across source materials such as industry reports, websites, and customer feedback.
- Use generative AI to analyze the preprocessed data, uncover patterns and correlations, and generate summary reports to expedite analysis.
- Further leverage automation and generative AI to compare and analyze competitive information on pricing, campaigns, and customer reviews, and generate competitive analyses.
- Close the loop by feeding analyses into campaign automations to optimize marketing operations.
Uncover competitive insights from vast and varied data with automation and generative AI.
more accurate insights and uncover patterns in large datasets that may be difficult for humans to identify
competitive advantage with real-time market insights and analysis and develop fast-to-market products with unique differentiators
Expedite competitive market analysis from days to 15 min with automation and generative AI.
Leverage automation and generative AI to quickly uncover insights from high-volume data and shorten the runway to developing on-trend products.
Initiates the market research report workflow via Automation Co-Pilot in her core business application.
Automation extracts and collates market information from various sources.
C O M P O N E N T S
- Market segmentation
- Competitor profile
- Market share & performance
- Pricing & packaging
- Customer reviews
- Analyst rankings
- Product announcements
- Marketing & advertising
- Financial performance
Generative AI understands and synthesizes context.
Product Manager specifies the type of market summary reports.
Document Automation applied if needed.
MARKET SUMMARY REPORTS
- Summary report in SAP
- Analysis visualization
- Market forecast
- Customer sentiment
- Marketing campaigns
Product Manager reviews the report and takes corresponding actions with Automation Co-Pilot.