Studies show 60% of patients interviewed immediately after a doctor's visit misunderstood the medication instructions they were just given, and 40-60% of patients could not explain what their doctor expected of them.
Studies also show that patients value a written medical summary, however providing an after-visit summary (AVS) is time consuming for already overworked doctors.
The automation + generative AI solution.
- Crafting a clear and concise AVS requires accurate and comprehensive patient data from various systems. With automation, data retrieval, validation, and formatting is streamlined and instant, freeing doctors for high-value work.
- Automation with generative AI can also expedite drafting logical and coherent medical summaries that capture all important points and are personalized to the patient’s language, age, culture, education level and other preferences.
The value of accurate and actionable AVS extends across providers, payers, and patients.
stemming from greater understanding of physician treatment recommendations
of care outcomes from greater treatment compliance
of care which benefits providers, payers, and patients
patient engagement resulting from more informed patients
Apply automation + generative AI for more effective after-visit summaries.
Realize 20-80% higher compliance and reduce the cost per non-compliant patient.
Physician uses Automation Co-Pilot embedded in her core app to create personalized AVS.
P E R S O N A L I Z A T I O N
- Age & gender
- Education level
- Healthcare literacy
- Cultural background
- Support network
- Location, etc.
Automation accesses data stores.
Document Automation if needed
Generative AI understands and synthesizes context.
C U S T O M A V S
- Patient’s language
- Age-specific suggestions
- Appropriate reading level
- Explanation of healthcare
- Culturally relevant
- Role of support network
- Access nearest services
- Financial resources
- Language-specific point of contact
Patient receives more effective AVS that results in better patient engagement and care outcomes.