When things go wrong, customers demand instant resolution. It’s difficult to make this possible, especially when:
- there aren’t enough contact center agents to handle incoming complaints.
- a flight is delayed and hundreds of passengers are impacted at once, causing an influx of inbound complaints and requests.
The automation + generative AI solution.
- Incoming customer emails are analyzed for intent, need and tone.
- A case is automatically created in the CRM with all of the pertinent details.
- Agent can view case details and initiate workflows directly in the call center app via Automation Co-Pilot.
- Agent can leverage generative AI to auto-draft a personalized reply that includes a response and resolution with the appropriate tone of empathy and gratitude.
Business impact and outcomes.
near complete reduction in AHT
customer satisfaction and loyalty
agent experience and employee retention
Reduce agent response time by nearly 100% with automation + AI.
Applying automation and AI reduced complaint submission process time from 275 min to 5 min AHT.
Submits an online complaint for a major flight delay but fails to include flight information.
Generative AI classifies the case and extracts customer data from the email.
The Automation Success Platform updates case details in Salesforce and then searches multiple systems for the customer's flight number.
The Automation Success Platform finds the delay code for this flight number and updates it in Salesforce.
Salesforce agent reviews the complete case data in Salesforce and needs to draft a response with compensation.
The agent uses Automation Co-Pilot to request a personalized email reply from generative AI.
The agent reviews the email and makes any desired adjustment and submits to the customer.