Imagine Terms and Conditions
Automation Anywhere, Inc. (“AAI”) is proud to produce our IMAGINE Event (“Event” or “Events”). The following Registration Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) apply to you and any party you are registering for participation in any AAI Event(s) (“Participant”), and such Participant’s registration, attendance, participation, enrollment, and/or application for involvement in the Events. By registering for this Event, you agree to these Terms.
- Photographs and/or audio/video recordings taken at the Event by AAI, or others on behalf of AAI, may include a Participant’s image, name, voice and/or likeness. By attending and/or participating in the Event, each Participant hereby grants AAI permission to use, and to sublicense to third-parties, the Participant’s photograph, image, likeness, voice and statements for any purpose, including but not limited to commercial purposes, without compensation or credit to the Participant, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL AAI BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTICIPANT, OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURY OR DAMAGES TO PROPERTY, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS OR OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF ANY PARTICIPANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE EVENTS, EVEN IF AAI HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- EXCEPT AS MAY BE EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THESE TERMS, PARTICIPANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE EVENT, AND ALL SERVICES AND PRODUCTS PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE EVENT, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, AND NO OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR OTHERWISE, ARE MADE WITH RESPECT TO THE SAME, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR SAFETY, OR ANY WARRANTIES THAT MAY ARISE FROM COURSE OF DEALING. AAI EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES NOT EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN. AAI’S LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT WILL NOT EXCEED THE ENTRY FEE PAID BY THE PARTICIPANT.
- Each Participant agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold AAI and its officers, employees, contractors, suppliers, and representatives harmless from and against any and all claims, demands and all other liabilities, including, but not limited to, costs and attorneys’ fees, made by any third party arising out of or in connection with: (a) the Participant’s negligence or willful misconduct; or (b) any violation of the Terms in this Agreement or applicable law.
- The Terms will be governed by the laws of the State of California, without regard to its principles of conflicts of laws. Each Participant and AAI hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the United States federal and state courts located in Santa Clara County, California.
- AAI reserves the right to make changes to the Terms at any time, and will provide notice of such changes within a reasonable period of time. In the event that any term or provision of the Terms shall be deemed invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, such term or provision will be interpreted to fulfill its intended purpose to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, and the remaining provisions of these Terms will continue in full force and effect.