Apeople provides Automation Anywhere customers, partners and the global community of automation enthusiasts a unified platform to connect with peers, share best practices, access resources, and submit suggestions and ideas that will help shape not only the Automation Anywhere product roadmap but the future of the RPA industry.
“Fifteen years ago, we launched Automation Anywhere to harness the power of automation to solve business challenges for our customers,” said Rushabh Parmani, Co-founder and Senior Vice President of Customer Success and Operations at Automation Anywhere. “Over the years, we have introduced numerous products, services and solutions with a singular focus: our customers. Today, with the launch of Apeople, we bring the entire ecosystem of our customer success initiatives under a single umbrella. Apeople is much more than just an online community – it is the largest network of automation professionals where members can connect with like-minded automation experts worldwide and grow their RPA and intelligent automation skills.”
Automation Anywhere is the world’s largest RPA and digital workforce provider with more than 1,400 customers in over 90 countries, more than 250 strategic partners, and business operations across the globe – making Apeople the world’s biggest RPA community.
In addition to standard community features, such as a discussion forum, Apeople includes:
- Message Board – a newsfeed of top posts and a place to recommend improvements and additions to Automation Anywhere’s products and roadmap
- Leaderboard – top Apeople influencers ranked by their activity within the community
- Groups – online user groups sharing best practices in specific industries and technology focus areas
- Events – latest news and schedule of events by Automation Anywhere
- Resources – links to learning resources, product documentation, automation knowledgebase and much more.
Automation Anywhere customers and partners can join the Apeople community by visiting apeople.automationanywhere.com.