Partners worldwide recognized for enabling organizations to accelerate intelligent automation
Automation Anywhere, a global leader in robotic process automation (RPA) today announced the winners of its Global Partner Awards that were presented at the company’s Virtual Partner Summit.
The awards recognize partners for their investments and dedication in creating solutions and services that customers rely on to intelligently automate their businesses to increase productivity in the front office, back office and any office. Awards were presented to partners in the Americas, Europe, India, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. The company’s Virtual Partner Summit is designed to engage partners on intelligent automation opportunities.
“Automation Anywhere nurtures our flourishing global channel ecosystem by providing skills, training and resources to help partners gain expertise in RPA and intelligent automation, and we are pleased to recognize their investments, leadership and dedication in differentiating themselves in a growing market,” said Derek Toone, senior vice president, Global Channel Partners and Alliances, Automation Anywhere. “With those skills and resources, our partners play a significant role in enabling our joint customers to digitally transform business operations and drive increased efficiencies through automation by offering strategic industry-specific RPA solutions.”
Partner award winners, categories and criteria, include:
- Digital Workforce Partner Award for partners recognized for their outstanding success in selling Automation Anywhere’s intelligent automation solutions and enabling customers to transform their businesses.
- Cognizant, Americas
- Extra Technology, Europe
- KPMG, India, Middle East & Africa
- Powergen, Asia Pacific
- Service Partner Award for partners recognized for their significant and continual investment in building capability to successfully implement Automation Anywhere’s digital workforce platform.
- Deloitte, Americas
- Propel Consult Limited, Europe
- Accenture, India, Middle East & Africa
- Accenture, Asia Pacific
- Automation 360 Cloud Partner Award for partners who have achieved exceptional success positioning, selling and delivering Automation Anywhere’s Automation 360 cloud products.
- RSM, Americas
- MM Robotics, Europe
- Tata Consultancy Services, India, Middle East & Africa
- SoftBank, Asia Pacific
- AARI Solutions Partner Award for partners who have achieved exceptional success positioning and selling Automation Anywhere’s AARI solutions.
- BP3, Americas
- everis, Europe
- Technology Strategies Middle East, India, Middle East & Africa
- Managed Service Provider Award for service providers that achieved outstanding performance and customer success leveraging Automation Anywhere’s digital workforce platform to deliver managed services to clients.
- R1 RCM, Americas
- Deloitte, Europe
- Infosys BPM, India, Middle East & Africa
- Accenture Australia, Asia Pacific
- Technology Alliance Partner Award for partners recognized for their excellence in building and delivering innovative solutions with Automation Anywhere products that deliver unique applications to meet customer satisfaction.
- Kore.ai, Americas
- DataRobot, Europe
- Parascript, India, Middle East & Africa
- Cogent Labs, Asia Pacific
Automation Anywhere received a 5-Star rating in the 2020 CRN Partner Program Guide for its partner program and is also recognized in the 2020 CRN Cloud Partner Program guide. The company’s dynamic partner ecosystem is comprised of more than 2,200 problem-solving companies globally that have a mission to empower customers to digitally transform through automation.
To learn more about program resources, benefits or to become a partner, visit https://www.automationanywhere.com/resources/partners.
Automation Anywhere, Automation 360, and AARI are trademarks/service marks or registered trademarks/service marks of Automation Anywhere, Inc. in the United States and other countries. Other parties' marks are the property of their respective owners.