Organisations have achieved significant gains in efficiency and productivity by deploying automation across different business functions. Streamlining ways of working to complement the existing human workforce is key. However many are grappling with delivering an Automation strategy that is scalable, crisis-ready, work-from-home friendly, intelligence-infused and capable of traversing organisational boundaries.
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is quickly evolving into an integrator – intelligently automating processes, breaking down silos, driving innovation, and offering a consumer-like experience for employees to collaborate with “bots” from the front office to the back office.
To create a resilient business model, enterprises should automate their critical business processes before the next crisis. Join us at this thought provoking webinar to gain insights from industry experts on how to unlock 3X growth and cost savings whilst enabling 30% more productive starting today!
- Paulo da Silva, APJ Vice President of Strategic Alliances and Channels, Automation Anywhere
- Haimee Code, Head of Customer Success ANZ, LinkedIn
- Navin Baid, CX/UX Lead Asia Pacific, Lenovo
- Enhancing the customer experience by leveraging RPA advancements to automated beyond function-specific tasks
- Scaling automation by working in sync with digital assistants
- Ensuring remote workers seamlessly access customer data, serve customers, manage changes whilst maintaining security and compliance requirements
- Automating processes and break down business silos
Head of Customer Success ANZ
CX/UX Lead Asia Pacific
Paulo da Silva
APJ Vice President of Strategic Alliances and Channels