Large automation programs can attain nearly 400% ROI, yet many organizations struggle to reach even half of that goal. Our research also shows that top-performing organizations take time to consider organizational realities and differing appetites for transformation—before launching automation programs. Using EY’s micro-transformation approach, organizations can mimic these top performers to execute high-ROI automation programs in manageable phases by targeting the right workflows, engaging progressive teams, and focusing change management efforts.
Join us to hear more about Automation Anywhere’s partnership with EY to bring this novel methodology to more organizations. In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- How leading-class processes, governance models, and accelerators support automation at scale in an agile and controlled manner.
- Where this powerful methodology can move the adoption of Automation 360 to smaller programs that have an outsized organizational impact.
- How micro-transformations accelerate time-to-value by prioritizing the highest ROI projects and then scaling automation in manageable, cost-effective stages.
- James Matcher, Americas Intelligent Automation Leader, Ernst & Young
- Thierry van Herwijnen, Global Head of Sales - Intelligent Automation Alliances and Ecosystems, Ernst & Young
- Rajesh Radhakrishnan, EVP/GM RPA, Automation Anywhere
Sign up to watch webinar