Join Automation Anywhere and Google Cloud experts for a webinar where you will hear how implementing cloud-native automation for your contact center can bring an end to the swivel chair for your entire team.
During the pandemic, contact center traffic has increased by as much as 300%, taxing contact center capabilities. To help handle the surge, and keep up with heightened customer demands, many CX providers have deployed automation in the form of virtual agents that serve as the first and, sometimes, the last line of customer support.
Google Cloud Contact Center AI (CCAI) and Automation Anywhere’s cloud-native Automation 360 platform can help contact centers get the maximum benefit from utilizing virtual agents and enriching customer engagements.
- Rajesh Radhakrishnan, EVP & GM, RPA, Automation Anywhere
- Tim Simek, Customer Engineer, Google Cloud Platform
- Ravi Khanna, Cloud Architect, Google Cloud Platform
- Contact Center Challenges
- AARI (Automation Anywhere Robotic Interface) for Contact centers
- Helping Contact Center Agents operate quicker and more efficiently
- Google Cloud CCAI (Contact Center AI) Solution
- Delivering AI-powered Virtual Agents
- Contact Center Use Cases/Solutions
- Case studies