A Competitive and Educational Event for RPA Developers and Program Owners
19th March, InterContinental London - The O2
Registration for Bot Games is at capacity. Join us for our next Bot Games. Watch for details.
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
Join us for Bot Games!
Preceding our Imagine London event, Bot Games will be held on March 19, 2019, at the InterContinental London - The O2 from 11:30 am to 5:30 pm.
Bot Games is a competitive and educational event for RPA developers and program owners with technical skills. And it’s free!
Prior to the event, participate in Bot Genius. Submit a pre-developed bot prior to the event for judging. Rules and evaluation criteria will be emailed after registration. The top contenders will be invited to present at the live event.
At the event, attendees can participate in one of the following tracks:
- Bot Wars Track [for RPA developers]:
- Bot Wars – A live, multi-level bot-building challenge. Test your Automation Anywhere RPA skills under pressure. Must be present to participate.
- Bot IQ Track [for cognitive & RPA developers]:
- Build an IQ Bot – An interactive workshop where you’ll learn to build IQ Bots
- Bot IQ – A live, onsite bot-building competition for IQ Bot builders
- Bot Design Track [for architects & program owners]:
- Bot Design – A challenging, technical quiz competition. Showcase your Automation Anywhere knowledge and skills.
- Bot Support Track [for production support leads]:
- Bot Support Competition – Test your production support skills by facing off against your peers in a competition focused on the best support structure and SLA framework.
- Additional session details to be announced.
Register now for a chance to win exciting prizes and the opportunity to have your bot featured in the Automation Anywhere Bot Store!
Thank you for registering for Bot Games, the industry’s leading event for RPA developers. Your confirmation email with additional details is on its way.
We're sorry. The registration for this Bot Games track is at capacity.