Scaling and measuring the success of your automation program may seem daunting but it doesn’t have to be.
Join Frank Kelly, Automation Anywhere’s VP of Transformation Architecture, as he shares best practices for scaling and measuring the success of your Center of Excellence.
In this session, Frank will cover:
- What types of business outcomes you should expect - and how to measure them
- How you can help your team deliver faster, better business outcomes
- How to determine if your industry is moving faster than your company - and what that means
- How RPA technology augments your traditional IT automations
- What strong governance looks like and who the important stakeholders are
With six years leading the Automation CoE at Dell EMC, Frank has the distinction of scaling one of Automation Anywhere’s largest CoE programs. He recently joined Automation Anywhere to help our customers break down barriers to scaling.
This CoE roundtable will be hosted by VP, Global Head of Private Equity Practice - Tamas Hevizi.