Screen Scraping, Web Scraping
Most businesses rely on the web or internal applications to gather data that is crucial to their decision making processes. Automating information gathering whether they are from websites or applications can significantly help businesses reduce costs, time and manual errors.
Automation Anywhere can help you easily automate screen scraping without any programming. Going beyond simple cutting and pasting information, Automation Anywhere intelligently scrapes information from a website or applications. Running on SMART Automation Technology®, it can automatically login to websites or applications, account for changes in the source website or applications, copy that information and transfer it to another application reliably in a format specified by you.
Data scraping on your own! No programming required!
Automation Anywhere offers no-programming. Create your own single click screen scraping, web scraping and easy point and click web data extraction.
An End to End solution in a few hours.
Our automation experts will set up a complete screen scraping solution to extract data from the Web or applications.
Our expert will contact you and automate your screen scraping in just few hours!
An in-built recorder offers single click screen scraping.
Automation Anywhere offers the use of its editor with a point-&-click wizard based tool that can help you automate common screen scraping tasks in minutes.
Examples of Web Scraping
- Extract competitor's price list from web page regularly to stay ahead of competition
- Extract data from a web page and transfer it to another application
- Scrape tabular data from the Web and transfer it to Excel.
- Extract people's data from web page and put it in a database.
- Extract opening and closing price of stock from a web page.
- Extract Mutual Funds information from a website daily.
Examples of Screen Scraping
- Extract Tabular data from the web and transfer it your own application.
- Extract data from one online system and transfer it to another online system.
- Extract web data and transfer it to your database.
- Extract real estate property information from a website.
- Extract restaurant data from a website.
- Scrape unstructured data from the web and transfer it to Excel.
- Regularly download updated web images of weather maps
Customer Case Study: San Diego County - Health and Human Services Agency
An integrated solution for its verification process was the crucial requirement in this case. Integrating and automating a process that used a legacy Enterprise content management system and a document management system improved productivity and efficiency.