A+ Tokens Terms & Conditions
Last Modified: January 2021
Automation Anywhere, Inc. (“AAI”) A+ Tokens are pre-paid tokens that customers can use to redeem against a published set of individual A+ Accelerators. Each A+ Accelerator is a fixed, outcome-based offering that can be consumed at any point along the customer’s digital automation journey. They are not a time & materials-based services engagement. All A+ Accelerator packages shall be subject to a dually executed Master Services Agreement or other acceptable governing agreement, such as an AAI Master License Agreement (a “Governing Agreement”)
- The subscription term for the A+ Tokens starts on the Order Start Date and ends on the Order End Date as per the applicable Order Form.
- Any unused tokens will expire at the end of the subscription term and cannot be refunded or carried forward.
Redeeming A+ Tokens:
- A+ Tokens are non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for any product licenses or services offering that is outside of the A+ Accelerator catalog.
- A+ Accelerators can be requested through the AAI customer success manager or the account manager.
- A+ Accelerators can be consumed at any point during the subscription term but can only be consumed one at a time per customer.
- A+ Accelerators are subject to geographic availability and are currently available in English.
- AAI will be periodically expanding the A+ Accelerator catalog (library) and reserves the right to modify the individual A+ Accelerator at its sole discretion.
Delivery of A+ Accelerators:
- A+ Accelerators will be delivered remotely.
- A+ Accelerators will be delivered during normal business hours, which is Monday-Friday between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM in a time zone local to the customer, subject to geographic availability. Weekends and holidays are not included in normal busines hours.
- There is no intellectual property transfer when delivering accelerators given that they are advisory in nature. Each party shall retain all rights to their own intellectual property.
- All data privacy policies shall be subject to the appropriate Governing Agreement.
A+ Token Balance:
- Customer is responsible for managing the balance on their A+ Tokens and can reach out to the customer success manager for balance status.
- Customer can purchase additional A+ Tokens at any time during their subscription term following the same approach as buying licenses from AAI.
Complaints, Concerns and Questions. If you have any questions about the Sites, please email us at email@example.com If you have any complaints or concerns about these Terms, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at the address below to engage in good faith resolution before further escalation.
Automation Anywhere, Inc.
Attn: Legal Department
P.O. Box 640007
San Jose, CA 95164