IQ Bot advances document support for new and complex document types with the ability to extract English handwriting.
The new release also provides developers the ability to add custom code to enhance validation results, maximizing accuracy of their extraction results.
With the latest IQ Bot, Automation Anywhere delivers:
- Support for Enterprise A2019 and latest AAE release 11.3.3
- Out-of-the box integrations with ABBYY, Tesseract and Microsoft OCRs
- Initial handwriting extraction in English
- Support for ID documents such as passport and drivers licenses
- Ability to support extraction of complex, fixed format documents used across the industry (Example UB-04, Acord – 25)
- Ability to integrate custom code to improve extraction results for complex fields and tables
- Additional language User Interface support in Portuguese
- Enhanced security with granular RBAC
Yes, I want to demo