Automation Anywhere (www.AutomationAnywhere.com), a global leader in automation software, today announced the results of its best quarter for sales in its 8 year history.
"Looking at our existing sales pipeline and our market differentiators, we expect our hockey stick growth to continue," said Mihir Shukla, co-founder and CEO of Automation Anywhere. "Our international traction in Fortune 500 companies as well as small to medium sized business shows that the market is ready for the next generation of automation and testing tools. We have been pleased to see our product innovation drive business with customers who have used other automation solutions in the past but find it worth switching to Automation Anywhere."
Recent Growth Highlights include:
- 100% revenue growth in revenues compared to Q3 2009.
- 50% increase in staff.
- Reduces development and modification times with constant access to live objects
- A new and expanded development center in India.
- Sales continue to happen globally especially in North America, Asia and Europe.
- Continued growth of Automation Anywhere and Testing Anywhere product lines.
- Continued growth in partner network
Key Advancements in 2010 include:
- Launch of Testing 6.5 and Object Avatar -- Testing Anywhere's Object Avatar is a new object-based testing tool that significantly reduces development and modification time. This approach means users don't have to re-record test cases with each object change and there is no need to access a live application to create or modify test cases.
- Release of Automation Anywhere 6.5 Server Edition -- The most recent edition of Automation Anywhere 6.5 Server Edition includes improved web services integration, better management of complex environments and XML integration.
- Redmond Magazine Product Review: Automation Anywhere received 9.6 out of 10 stars and reported: "There's one underlying, fundamental truth in IT: Those that run networks are overworked. Thankfully, network-automation products like Automation Anywhere Server make life easier by automating complex or repetitive tasks." Brien Posey, Redmond Magazine
- SD Times: One of the leading application developer publications covered Automation Anywhere's launch of Testing Anywhere's Avatar functionality, reporting: "The tool automatically identifies new screens and objects (or only picks up objects specified by the user) from a live application, which are then captured in a test case and placed into Testing Anywhere's repository. The live application is essentially virtualized, forming the 'Avatar' for the identification and modification of objects."
- Windows IT Pro: Windows IT Pro gave Automation Anywhere a positive review, reporting: "Automation Anywhere Enterprise is a full-featured, multi-environment workflow automation tool with an extensive set of task templates."
About Testing Anywhere by Automation Anywhere
In December 2009, Automation Anywhere launched its second major product line called Testing Anywhere. Testing Anywhere is a powerful and easy to use testing tool that allows users to automate any type of testing. Testing Anywhere provides automated testing software that allows QA engineers, developers and other business users to easily test controls, languages, objects, applications, and websites at a fraction of the cost of other testing suites or manual testing. Automation Anywhere's Testing Anywhere has five different ways to create tests including 585 edit commands to customize to your specific testing environment and specifications, twenty-two checkpoints, and more than twenty state of the art tools including a workflow designer, visual OCR, and more. For a free evaluation, please see: http://www.AutomationAnywhere.com/Testing/download/free-trial.htm.
About Automation Anywhere
Automation Anywhere, formerly Tethys Solutions, builds high functionality automation software and testing software that sells at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions. With customers in more than 90 countries, the company's user-friendly software technology enables fast automation of business and IT processes -- without any programming. Automation Anywhere's customers range from Fortune 500 companies to thousands of small and medium-sized businesses, entrepreneurial start-ups, and individuals across a wide range of industries. For more information on Automation Anywhere please visit www.AutomationAnywhere.com.