Testing Anywhere Improves Testing Collaboration and Creates Automated Software Test Cases Up To 300% Faster
Automation Anywhere (www.AutomationAnywhere.com), a global leader in automation software today announced the newest version of Testing Anywhere, now available for Silverlight and Java applications.
Testing Anywhere first launched in December 2009 and is being adopted by large system integrators and other software development teams looking for significantly better efficiencies and quality around automated software testing.
Testing Anywhere now tests any application on any Windows platform; tests web applications on Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Safari and Chrome; and tests custom applications written in more than 20 languages including Python, Perl, C++ and C#. People interested in Testing Anywhere can download the free trial version.
Testing Anywhere provides a new, more efficient way to automate software testing and collaborate among QA professionals, developers and other members of the application development life cycle. Testing Anywhere's unique Object Avatar functionality is widely seen as a breakthrough technology for creating test cases, especially useful for agile development. Object Avatar creates test cases up to 300% faster by not needing to connect to an application while creating tests. Testing Anywhere also increases testing speed and improves collaboration through its Test-to-EXE functionality that can convert a test to an EXE, allowing the user to run and share the test case on any machine, even running on computers where Testing Anywhere is not installed. One of the most powerful features of Testing Anywhere is the ability to automate test cases that are not instrumented - QA testers can test product-ready test cases, omitting the need for code stripping at a later time.
"When we launched Testing Anywhere few years ago, we saw immediate interest from major System Integrators, developers and QA professionals who saw how much time our unique Object Avatar and test-to-exe functionality could save them," said Mihir Shukla, founder and CEO of Automation Anywhere. "Automation Anywhere now serves large customers in both the business process automation market as well as in automated software testing. Today, we are glad today to be able to extend Testing Anywhere to people working with Java and Silverlight."
Introducing Testing Anywhere for Java and Testing Anywhere for Silverlight:
- Automated Java Testing -- With this launch, Testing Anywhere works with Java applications, offering a state-of-the-art, comprehensive, object-level testing automation solution to ensure top quality in Java development environments. Testing Anywhere supports testing automation of standard Java objects, as well as custom controls.
- Automated Silverlight Testing -- Testing Anywhere can help you deliver your Silverlight applications and plug-ins faster by automating your test cases. Testing Anywhere supports all of the Silverlight capabilities and tools, including IIS Smooth Streaming, PivotViewer, SketchFlow, Deep Zoom, Pixel Shader effects, 3D graphics, and Skinning and Styling.
- Recording Java and Silverlight Test Cases –- Testing Anywhere's SMART Test Recorder understands all Java web or Silverlight objects. Simply record test cases with this advanced recorder and it will automatically capture all properties related to the Java objects. No programming knowledge is needed. Advanced users can customize the type of test that is run (object, image, or coordinate) to be the most appropriate.
- Test Editor with 585 commands and Object Avatar –- Easily create Java or Silverlight test cases visually without programming, or use Testing Anywhere's 585 edit commands to enhance your tests. Edit your test cases using Normal View for simple drag-and-drop editing, or use Expert View for code-based editing. Testing Anywhere's Object Avatar introduces a technology for creating test cases up to 300% faster by not connecting to the test application.
- Read more about automated testing of Java applications and automated software testing for Silverlight.
About Automation Anywhere
Automation Anywhere builds high functionality automation software and testing software that sells at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions. Winners of Windows IT Pro Editor's Choice Awards, Redmond Magazine MVP Award, Network Products Guide Hot products award and the 2011 Red Herring 100 North America Award, Automation Anywhere has customers in more than 90 countries. The company's user-friendly software technology enables fast automation of business and IT processes—without any programming. Automation Anywhere's customers range from Fortune 500 companies to thousands of small and medium-sized businesses, entrepreneurial start-ups, and individuals across a wide range of industries. For more information on Automation Anywhere please visit www.AutomationAnywhere.com.