Automation, centralization and collaboration just got easier for teams, offices and even entire companies thanks to the new Automation Anywhere Server software. Tethys Solutions, a global leader in automation software, today released the latest automation application in its industry-leading product line for business processes and IT tasks. AA Server is an intelligent automation solution that allows multiple users to automate business and IT processes effortlessly, intuitively and reliably.
Automation Anywhere Server extends the horizons of automation, both in terms of capabilities and ease of use. The application utilizes the rich Automation Anywhere client to develop complex automation processes and simultaneously provide centralized security, user management, collaboration, deployment, backup and other benefits of a server. AA Server provides features like Windows object recorder, email automation, terminal emulation, SFTP and more, each in itself extending the reach of automation like never before.
“With the release of Automation Anywhere Server we address numerous key requirements of IT executives as their virtualized environments increase in complexity in IT automation,” said Mihir Shukla, CEO, Tethys Solutions. “With Automation Anywhere Server incorporating visualization and collaboration, entire teams can work more efficiently while maintaining the highest quality standards for their organizations. If you are looking for an automation solution for an entire division or a team, this is it.”
Automation Anywhere Server Key Features
- Users are able to visually create business and IT process workflows; entire processes can be incorporated into a flowchart for better deployment, communication and intra-company documentation
- Innovative “Visualize” technology provides a screenshot visual of every step of an automated process; users can storyboard the view of an entire task or capture images on-demand
- Users have three different means of recording – task, Web and Windows Object
- No-programming required integration allows users to simply drag and drop between applications
- Multiple users can upload and download automated tasks and share with others; users can download automated tasks from other users to run seamlessly on their own machine, and can also download automated tasks and edit to customize
Pricing and Availability
Automation Anywhere Server is available directly from Tethys Solutions for an introductory offer of $6,000 at the official Web site, www.AutomationAnywhere.com, where visitors can purchase the application or download a free trial version.
About Tethys Solutions
Automation Anywhere is a no-programming required, intuitive and intelligent suite of software developed by Tethys Solutions. Powerful, in-built features include a SMART Windows recorder, SMART Web recorder, job scheduling, more than 325 actions, award-winning drag and drop task editor, a Web data extraction tool, Excel integration, and data transfer wizards, to name a few. Used by anyone, whether they are IT professionals or savvy business users, it is the software of choice for thousands of customers, including Fortune 500 companies, small- and medium-sized businesses and individuals across dozens of industries in more than 90 countries.
For more information on Automation Anywhere and Tethys Solutions, please visit www.AutomationAnywhere.com.