Automation Anywhere Provides Platform For Business Users to Easily Automate IT and Business Processes
Automation Anywhere Inc., an industry-leading provider of business process automation software, today announced the release of Process inVision, a breakthrough IT process recording technology that records any business or IT process and instantly exports the process to a visual format including PDF and PowerPoint file formats.
Automation Anywhere Process inVision was first unveiled as a beta at Automation Anywhere's 2nd annual user meeting in New York in May of 2012. The feedback was swift and passionate. CIOs and IT executives saw Process inVision as a simple and elegant way to demonstrate automation to a much broader user base within their organizations.
Automation Anywhere will sell Process inVision under a SaaS licensing model starting at $50 per user per month. For more information visit www.automationanywhere.com.
"Despite mountains of evidence that automation enhances employee productivity – many business users are still either unaware or unwilling to automate massively repetitive tasks," said Mihir Shukla, founder and CEO of Automation Anywhere. "We find that large organizations have pockets of IT automation champions, but people outside of these pockets aren't automating as much as they could. Automation allows people to get out of their repetitive, mundane task routines and start thinking strategically. Automation doesn't just correct human errors and speed up processes; it ultimately helps employees think in ways that drive their company's growth. Process inVision will demonstrate exactly how easy it is to automate repetitive tasks."
Automation Anywhere Process inVision works by simply recording a task.
- The user installs Process inVision on their PC.
- To record a task, the user simply hits record and then goes through the sample task once.
- Process inVision then creates a PowerPoint or PDF file that shows the process with screenshots. This file can be shared with automation professionals within the organization who can quickly and easily automate the process using Automation Anywhere.
Process inVision offers:
- Instant recording: Complete step by step documentation and knowledge capture of any business of IT process in the time it takes you to complete the process once.
- Automation agility: Companies and more importantly, business users can automate and change automation processes quickly on the fly. Processes in today's dynamic world change constantly in response to external stimuli.
- Broad collaboration: Users just record the process once, then convert and share the entire process capture into a PDF or PowerPoint file. Various teams can then analyze and isolate areas of repetition or identify redundant tasks across different divisions.
- Editing of existing automation processes: Process inVision allows users to add comments, modify processes and add steps to existing automation processes.
About Automation Anywhere
Automation Anywhere Inc. builds high functionality business process automation and testing software that sells at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions. With customers in more than 90 countries, the company's user-friendly software technology enables fast automation of business and IT processes—without any programming. Common uses of the solution include Windows automation, web automation, data extraction, ERP automation, web scraping, screen scraping, report automation, email automation, and automated testing. Automation Anywhere customers range from Fortune 500 companies to thousands of small and medium-sized businesses, across a wide range of industries. For more information on Automation Anywhere, please visit www.AutomationAnywhere.com.
# # #
Automation Anywhere is a trademark of Automation Anywhere Inc. All other product and service names mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.