It’s Time to Get Trained in RPA. But Where?
The writing is on the wall. The software robots (bots) are coming. The Robotic Process Automation (RPA) market, just $250 million in 2016, will grow to $2.9 billion by 2021, according to Forrester.
You will want to get in on this exciting new technology trend. You know you do. After all, the leading online education marketplace, Edureka, named RPA one of the top 10 tech skills to learn in 2018. And why not? Today, the average salary for an RPA professional in the United States is almost 30% higher than salaries for general programmers or software engineers, and two to three times higher than entry-level jobs for non-technical workers.
Going the extra mile and getting certified in RPA will also boost your income. Global Knowledge found that 83% of IT professionals in North America possess IT certifications. And, in the United States, the average salary for a certified IT professional is $8,400 (or 11.7%) higher than for those without certifications.
Hiring certified professionals is also beneficial for employers. Forty-four percent of IT hiring managers say employees with certifications complete work more swiftly. Thirty-three percent say they’re more efficient implementing systems, and 23% says they deploy products and services faster while making fewer errors.
Ready to get started?
It’s easy. Take one of the hundreds of RPA training classes that are now being offered — both online and at numerous classroom locations around the world. But selecting the right education platform can be challenging. The market is crowded and getting more so as sharp-eyed newbies jump into what they perceive as a lucrative new training marketplace opportunity. The global RPA platform training market was $158 million in 2016 and is expected to grow 27% to $201 million in 2021, according to a study by market research firm Technavio.
But not all RPA training courses are made equal. That’s why you have to be careful. Here’s what to look for when choosing an RPA training vendor:
- Expertise and a proven track record. Pick an RPA training vendor with credibility and expertise. That means going to the source — to an RPA market leader. Automation Anywhere University (AAU) is the educational arm of Automation Anywhere, the number one RPA vendor in the world. As such, we have an intimate knowledge of both the theoretical and practical aspects of transferring RPA knowledge and skills from our experts to learners across all industries. We have already trained more than 100,000 people and get over 8,000 new learners every month.
- Depth of offerings. Many RPA training courses just scratch the surface of the topic and do not offer tailored classes based on specific job functions or roles. AAU has nine different RPA learning tracks, ranging from Bot Developer to RPA Program Manager with more than 20 courses to choose from.
- Industry-recognized certifications. To be certified by AAU means something in today’s red-hot RPA employment market. To date, we have awarded more than 10,000 certifications to professionals all over the globe.
- Large ecosystem of authorized training partners. With 26 training partners located all around the world, we can deliver RPA training — classroom, online, or hybrid options — wherever you are.
- Strong alliances with the academic community. AAU has reached 200 educational institutions and 300,000 students over the past year and created an outline of three RPA credit courses for management and engineering college students. We have trained people from world’s top universities such as Harvard, Indian Institute of Management (IIM), University of Michigan, University of Edinburg, University of Melbourne, National University of Singapore, Chinese University of Hong Kong, University of Dubai, and University of British Columbia.
- Global reach. We have delivered RPA training to professionals in more than 140 countries in four different languages.
Building the Digital Workforce of tomorrow
Automation Anywhere University is the global center of knowledge for digital workforce technology. Students, professionals, and enterprises can discover a path to digital transformation. Jump-start an exciting career, educate your workforce on RPA, or partner with AAU to offer certified training in an accelerating market. Get certified on the world’s most sophisticated Digital Workforce platform with Automation Anywhere today!