Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer and based in London UK, you will be the business leader who will continue the drive of Automation Anywhere’s footprint across Europe. You will be a natural leader and will have the personal energy and drive to succeed in a fast paced, high profile business. Your time will be spent driving new business, growing your existing customers, developing your strategic partners and leading your local Automation Anywhere team - comprising of Sales, Professional Services and local technical support.
- Growth of Robotic Process Automation software business in Europe through direct and channel sales
- Working closely with global sales and marketing leadership to execute aggressive go-to-market plans including responsibility for local field marketing
- Leading a multi-faceted team of sales, professional services and local support; defining the optimum structure as the business grows
- Building and maintaining close relationships with strategic partners including the Big 4 and monetizing those relationships
- Managing existing customer accounts to ensure theirlong term success
- Consistent and predictable sales forecasting and regular business reporting
- P&L for European Operation
- 10+ years’ experience working in fast growing technology or consulting organizations
- Strong enterprise technology sales background and technical understanding
- A sales focus with the willingness to disrupt conventional thinking
- Gravitas or personal dynamics that will hold the respect of customers, partners and colleagues
- Proven in:
- Leading a growing team
- The ability to adapt to dynamic market conditions and to adjust plans and strategies accordingly
- Selling to all levels, but specifically capable of working with SVP & C-suite
- Building and presenting compelling business proposals
- Strong understanding of Business Process market or the Automation market in general
- Professional written and verbal skills
- High Energy and passion for business success
- A bachelor’s degree or very relevant experience.
How to Apply
Applying is easy! Just send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job code 20160104MD and your name in the subject line.