T06 - Automate web based Workflow. Example: Create web mail account.
|Automate "create web mail account" workflow on a website. Lets say you want to create quite a few web mail accounts, each with different username, password and other account information. In each case workflow is the same, but data is different.|
Note: Save the .atmn file in My Documents -> Automation Anywhere -> Automation Anywhere -> My Tasks
||Create username list
- Create List Variable from Tools Menu -> Variable Manager. Make sure “User Variables” tab is selected.
- Click “Add New Variable” and in Type selection, select “List”. Insert usernames in the List Input boxes. Give an appropriate name to List Variable (say “FirstName”) and save the List Variable.
- Create similar List Variables for all the Inputs required to sign up for a web mail account. (e.g. LastName, PostalCode, etc.)
||Web Mail Sign-up|
- Open the Web form that allows you to create mail accounts, select “Internet->Launch Website” wizard and enter the URL of the required web form.
- Insert Keystroke event(s) and specify data to fill the form. Insert List Variable wherever required.
||Use List Variables (if required)|
- To create multiple accounts, use List Variables for all the fields needed in the form.
|We started using this product to copy data from legacy system to new system. Now we use it just to do about anything automated. Countless hours saved. Thank you guys.|
|- Jack Greenberg|
|Read Customer Testimonies >>|